Who Needs Puppy Pan?
- Dog Owners with busy or unpredictable schedules, or those who are physically unable to take their dogs outside.
- Apartment or inner-city dwellers living in areas with little green space or where dog walking is discouraged or prohibited.
- Breeders who can provide new owners with litter-trained puppies. (25% of all dogs given up to shelters are pure-breeds.)
- Owners of disabled or elderly dogs.
- Animal Shelters, who can use it to increase adoptions.
- Anyone who wants to prevent dog “accidents” in their home!